The Terms and Conditions of Usage of Content and facilities on the site expressly imply that the user has accepted the terms and conditions of use as stated below. If the user does not accept any of the terms and conditions of this agreement he/ she may immediately stop using the website. Even after such non acceptance of terms the user continues to surf the website he/ she will be solely responsible for any loss incurred whether in cash or kind. In no case liability of any kind shall stand against www.advicemytax.com as stated in Clause 6, 7 and 10 of this agreement.
1. Type of Content on the Site
The information available on this Site, including, without limitation, reviews, opinions, directions, guides, graphics, photographs, logos, audio or video clips, and data (collectively "Content") is not a substitute for any type of professional advice, including, without limitation, psychiatric, medical, financial, or legal advice. Always seek the advice of an appropriate professional and never disregard professional advice or delay in seeking it because of Content on this Site. www.advicemytax.com does not certify or endorse the Content on this Site, including without limitation any opinion, recommendation, advice, or any other information contained in the Content.
www.advicemytax.com IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR HARM TO PERSONS OR PROPERTY THAT RESULTS FROM YOUR USE OF THE SITE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, USE OF ANY CONTENT ON THE SITE.
3. License to Use the Site
www.advicemytax.com hereby grants you a limited, non-transferable license to access and use the Site and Content solely for your personal, non-commercial purposes. www.advicemytax.com retains all right, title, and interest in and to the Site and Content. Subject to applicable law, www.advicemytax.com reserves the right to suspend or deny, at its sole discretion, your access to all or any portion of the Site with or without notice. You may not access or use the Site or any portion of the Site if such access would violate any law. You may access and print copies of the web screens from this Site, including a copy of this Agreement, for your personal use. Except as provided in this Agreement, permission to reprint or electronically reproduce any Content in whole or in part for any other purpose is expressly prohibited, unless prior written consent is obtained from
4. Rules affected for provision of Services
If you use the services, you are solely responsible for communications posted by you or through your Account. You agree that violation of any of the following rules constitutes a material breach of this Agreement:
- Using the Service for any purpose in violation of local, state, national, or international laws;
- Posting or transmitting any information, data, text, files, links, software, chat, communication, or any other materials that are unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, invasive of another's privacy, harassing, defamatory, slanderous, vulgar, obscene, hateful, racist, embarrassing or otherwise objectionable to any other person or entity as determined by www.advicemytax.com in its sole discretion;
- Posting or transmitting any unsanctioned advertising, promotional materials, or any other forms of unsanctioned solicitation, including, without limitation, "junk mail," "Spam," "chain letters," or any unsolicited mass distribution of email;
- Distributing viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer;
- Collecting or storing personal data about other users of the Site; Inducing, enticing, soliciting, recruiting, luring, or attempting to induce, entice, solicit, recruit, or lure users or Experts to another web site which, in www.advicemytax.com reasonable determination, is a competitor of www.advicemytax.com;
- Engaging in any other conduct that inhibits any other person from using or enjoying any beneficial service or the website;
- Engaging in any other behavior on the Site, which in www.advicemytax.com sole discretion is unacceptable.
5. Representations & Warranties:
You represent and warrant for the benefit of www.advicemytax.com and www.advicemytax.com licensors, suppliers, and any third parties mentioned on the Site that: (a) you are at least 18 years of age or you have obtained verifiable parental consent to use this site; (b) you possess the legal right and ability to enter into and make the representations and warranties contained in this Agreement; (c) you will not use the Site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by this Agreement; and (d) all Submissions are owned by you and www.advicemytax.com use of the Submissions does not infringe or violate the intellectual property or other rights of any third parties.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless VKS Digital System Private Limited (registered owner of www.advicemytax.com) and its members ,officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, and suppliers, from and against all claims, actions or demands, liabilities, and settlements, including, without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees, arising in connection with your use of the Site or resulting from, or alleged to result from, your use of the Site or your violation of this Agreement.
7. Disclaimer relating to all Warranties and Duties:
This site and all the related content is provided "as is," "as available," "with all faults," and without warranty of any kind. www.advicemytax.com gives no express warranties and disclaims: (a) all implied warranties, including, but not limited to, warranties of merchantability; fitness for a particular purpose; www.advicemytax.com of the site; lack of viruses, worms, trojan horses, or other code that manifests contaminating or destructive properties; accuracy, completeness, reliability, timeliness, currency, or usefulness of any content on the site; and (b) any duties of reasonable care, workmanlike effort or lack of negligence. The entire risk as to satisfactory quality, performance, accuracy and effort in connection with the site and content is with you.
In addition, www.advicemytax.com disclaims any warranties of non-infringement, title, or quiet enjoyment.
8. Links to Third Party Sites
As a matter of convenience and help you serve better, we may provide links to third party web sites from the Site. www.advicemytax.com is not responsible in any case for and does not endorse the informational content or any products or services available on any third-party web site and does not make any representations regarding its content or accuracy. We do not control any third party web site, and we are not liable for any technological, legal or other consequences that arise out of your visit or transactions there. Your use of third party websites is at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such sites. This means that we are not your agent and will not be a party to any contract you enter.
9. Amendments made from time to time to this Agreement
The Site is like a store: every time a customer enters a store the customer is bound by the rules in effect on the date of the customer’s visit. Similarly, at this Site, you are bound by the version of this Agreement that is in effect on the date of your visit. The terms of this Agreement may change from time to time so please review it when you visit the Site. Any use of the Site after the effective date of any change will constitute your consent to the revised Agreement.
10. Limitation of Liability and Remedies
In no event will www.advicemytax.com owner be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, punitive, exemplary damages, or any and all other damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of data, personal injury, failure to meet any duty including acts of good faith or of reasonable care, lack of negligence, and for any other pecuniary or other loss whatsoever) arising out of or in any way connected with the use or performance of this site, the delay or inability to use this site, or this agreement, even in the event of fault, tort (including negligence), strict liability, breach of contract, or breach of warranty of www.advicemytax.com and even if www.advicemytax.com has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Not withstanding any damages that you might incur for any reason, your exclusive remedy for all of the foregoing will be limited to discontinuing your use of the site. these limitations and exclusions regarding damages will apply even if any remedy fails.
If any part of this Agreement is determined to be illegal, void, invalid or unenforceable, then the invalid or unenforceable provision (or portion) will be deemed superseded by valid, enforceable language that most closely matches the intent and allocation of risk in the original provision (or portion) and the rest of the Agreement will continue in full force and effect. The Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and www.advicemytax.com with respect to the Site and your use of the Site, and supersedes all other (prior or contemporaneous) communications or displays whether electronic, oral, or written, between you and www.advicemytax.com regarding the Site and your activities.
11. Other Conditions:
- If by the act of any one there is any contravention of any provisions or if any information by anyone is hacked www.advicemytax.com shall not be held liable or responsible in any manner whatsoever;
- The information provided in the Website is only informative and may be inaccurate or unsuitable, unreliable or unavailable and unworkable to suit everyone’s needs. As the information, products and services are purely informative specific personal advice is highly recommended to suit your requirements individually. www.advicemytax.com does not take any responsibility or liability for any damages or loss to anyone on the basis of the information available herein;
- It is understood that anyone visiting the site and using any information shall be doing so at his own risk and responsibility and has agreed to abide by the terms and conditions of this agreement.
It shall be the sole responsibility of www.advicemytax.com user to keep him/ her duly updated about any changes in the Terms and Conditions of Use from time to time. By entering the website and usage of its content it will be expressly implied that the user has accepted the Terms and Conditions of Use and is bound by it. In no case www.advicemytax.com be responsible for any loss/ harm to the user on account of not being updated with any changes in the Terms and Conditions of Use.