- www.advicemytax.com does not share, sell or allow any other party to use information that we may collect on this site since it is mainly intended to enhance your overall knowledge and experience. We duly commit ourselves to protect your privacy in the best possible manner.
- Statistics about site usage, searches and click-throughs gathered by www.advicemytax.com are collected in an aggregate format only. This information is used to assess the volume of periodical user traffic to the website and make amendments or changes in the website content for serving you in a better way.
- We reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to the www.advicemytax.com service, such as service announcements, administrative messages and the www.advicemytax.com Newsletter, that are considered part of your www.advicemytax.com account
- Log file entries are generated when a Site Visitor requests a search at www.advicemytax.com. These entries are generated anonymously, and enable us to assess overall site activity, track interest in advertised sales, and troubleshoot technical concerns, if any. Log files are used internally only, and are not associated with any particular user, computer or browser.
- www.advicemytax.com reserves the right to perform statistical analysis of user behaviors and preferences in order to measure users' relative interests in the various areas of the website for the purpose of product and service development purposes. The analysis is anonymous and not tagged to identifiable users. The analysis of information that www.advicemytax.com is solely intended for internal use and to improve the content and services of the web site.
- www.advicemytax.com does not provide any personally identifiable information available on the website database to any third party.
- www.advicemytax.com displays targeted advertisements based on personal information and registered advertisement contracts. Advertisers (including ad serving companies) may assume that people who interact with, view, or click targeted ads meet the targeting criteria.
- www.advicemytax.com does not provide any personal information to the advertiser when you interact with or view a targeted advertisement. However, by interacting with or viewing an ad you are consenting to the possibility that the advertiser will make the assumption that you meet the targeting criteria used to display the advertisement.
- Cookies are not placed on the systems of Site Visitors to www.advicemytax.com . Log file entries are generated when a Site Visitor requests a search at www.advicemytax.com. These entries are generated anonymously, and enable www.advicemytax.com to assess overall site activity, track interest in advertised sales, and troubleshoot technical concerns. Log files are used internally only, and are not associated with any particular user, computer or browser.
CONFIDENTIALITY AND SECURITY
- We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect personal information about each user.
Despite of all above controls in the event of leakage of any such information from the site for any reason whatsoever www.advicemytax.com shall not be responsible under any circumstances and no action shall lie against www.advicemytax.com.